Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a non-refundable deposit, signed and returned booking confirmation and signed and returned terms and conditions.
- The balance is either payable by cheque, 14 days prior to the event, or by cash on the day of the event.
- Bookings are date and venue specific.
- Any changes to bookings cannot be guaranteed and must be applied for in writing.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the event incurs 100% charge.
- Hog Roasting is an ‘outdoor catering event’ and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that there is adequate cover for the guests in case of poor weather.
- Complimentary parking space for a large van with access to be provided by the client. (if there are any parking charges these are to be paid for by the client)
- An area of 3m x 3m will be required in order to set up gazebo cover for the hog roast machine which will be provided at the discretion of Hungry Hog employees.
- Due to the weight and size of the Hog Roast machine, stairs cannot be negotiated. If there are any steps to be cleared, this must be disclosed at the time of booking and the client will need to provide assistance on arrival.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all access routes will accommodate the Hog Roast machine dimensions* allowing for ample ‘turning circle’ if there are any corners to be negotiated.
* Hog Roast machine dimensions: Length 1.8m Width 0.75m (minimum recommended access width is 0.77m)